[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
capacityreports.com • View topic - HSCLA4C8 The Virtual I/O Server (VIOS) slot number 1031

HSCLA4C8 The Virtual I/O Server (VIOS) slot number 1031

Live Partition Mobility

HSCLA4C8 The Virtual I/O Server (VIOS) slot number 1031

Postby Steve » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:05 am

HSCLA4C8 The Virtual I/O Server (VIOS) slot number 1031 specified for virtual SCSI adapter 21 on VIOS partition myvio12 for the destination managed system is not valid. Please issue the command to list the available slots on the destination VIOS partitions that can host this client adapter, and try the operation again using a slot number from the available slot number list. Alternatively, allow the management console to make the selection by not specifying a slot number.

While running an lpm from the command line, I specified the destination VIOS slot numbers. The above error is generated as the slot number I specified was greater than the maximum value for slot numbers in the VIOS profile.

The following command will show you the maximum number of slots configured to your VIOS.
lssyscfg -m Server-9119-FHB-SNABCDEF -r prof --filter lpar_names=myvios15,profile_names=normal -F name,max_virtual_slots
normal,2048

To Fix:
Either reduce the slot number to something free that is less than the maximum,
or increase the maximum in the profile and restart the VIOS from updated profile.
Steve

Return to LPM Information